- First case: December 1, 2019
- Origin: Wuhan, Hubei, China
- Symptoms: Initial flu-like symptoms, such as fever, coughing, breathing difficulties, fatigue, and myalgia
- Incubation period: 1-14 days
- Mode of transmission: Human-to-human transmission via respiratory droplets
- Prevention tips: Avoiding close contact with sick individuals; frequently washing hands with soap and water; not touching the eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands; and practicing good respiratory hygiene
As of March 3, 2020
- Globally, there are 90,000 cases reported in 67 countries.
- In the US there are 89 cases reported in 12 states including New York and Washington States
- Delta Airlines announced it is suspending flights to Milan Italy
As of August 26, 2020
5,715,567 Cases in the US
33.004 New cases since yesterday.
176,617 Deaths in the US
394 Deaths Since Yesterday
- See the CDC guidelines on the Corona Virus and important disinfection procedures .